- Af te halen in onze Showroom
- Online en Offline support
- Grootste 3D assortiment
- Gratis verzending boven €100
- Op werkdagen voor 14:00 besteld, morgen in huis
WHAT: MAGIGOO PA is designed for professional use, to work exclusively with Polyamide filaments. The part should be relatively easy to remove once it cools and the glue residue should also be easily cleaned off.
PA (polyamide) describes a group of polymers with an amide repeat unit. Generally in the FDM industry there are 3 main types of PA which include PA12, PA6,6 and PA6, sometimes these materials can be either grafted with other polymers or else reinforced with glass or carbon fibres. Generally nylons exhibit high strength, toughness, elasticity, wear resistance, chemical resistance and thermal resistance and are widely sought in various industrial applications.
Nylon filaments prove to be challenging materials for FDM printing due to their lower adhesion to conventional 3D-printing build surfaces and their higher tendency to warp. Furthermore there are several classes of PA filaments each behaving differently. MAGIGOO-PA is a specialized solution for FDM printing of PA filaments which was developed to work with a wide number of PA types
MAGIGOO PA has been designed and tested to work with different PA and fiber reinforced filament brands.
- Shake the bottle.
- Apply to the desired area by pressing the nib on the bed (activating the inner valve) and spreading as needed.
- Print according to the filament/printer manufacturers recommendations
- Allow to cool and Remove. The print should pop right off
- Clean - Use a damp cloth to wipe off.
Using this product with other than PA type filaments might cause over adhesion and damage your build surface.
For larger prints a 20 mm brim is recommended
In cases of excess adhesion, it is recommended to wet print bed with a small amount of water slowly work it below the part, this should make part removal easier
Help ons en andere klanten door het schrijven van een review