MODIX BIG60 V3
- Hoogwaardige service en support
- Eenvoudige mogelijkheid voor leasen.
- Gunstige verzendvoorwaarden en retourbeleid
- Fysieke showrooms op diverse locaties in Nederland
- 2-4 Weeks, on request
- Customer service from 10:00 to 17:00
V3, the improved version of the V2
Easier and faster assembly - Assembly time was shorten dramatically. Our target is 1 day assembly and it might take more than one production batch iteration to get there but the new version design allows it. It is now symmetrical in all corners, no more left or right side specific parts. Print head assembly is much easier and overall more intuitive.
Modular design - version 3.0 provides wider hotend selection (V6, Volcano & Super volcano), easier to customize enclosure ACP panels that are easy to drill and cut for any integration need.
Electronics - Version 3.0 is not shipped with Duet3D, a 32bit electronics board with advanced features for the high end 3D printing. With Duet, changing printer configuration does not require firmware recompilation anymore, all you need is to change a configuration file and restart your printer. The duet has built in powerful Trinamic motor drivers that can push a much higher current dynamically on demand to the stepper motors. No more manual current adjustment, the new Trinamic drivers can dynamically increase power as needed. These drivers can also sense pick power demands that might point on stall such as generated by a clog in the hotend. There are many other features that allows better reliability. i.e. when the board senses a temperature error the print job is now paused instead of halted as with Marlin. With Duet also the power failure resume is available making the Duet upgrade an extremely important update for our printers. Duet is developed by Duet3D LTD, a respectable commercial company from the UK.
User interface - With Duet there are new and modern types of user interface. First, is the availability of the large touch screen. It allows easier operation with a touch of a finger while a real time printer status data is being displayed. In addition, the selected default Duet is the WIFI version that allows a full web access from any mobile or desktop. You can load a file right from your slicer software and start your print without leaving your chair. Another available but non-default version of Duet is the Ethernet version board that allows you to connect Modix 3D printer in a secured network environment where WIFI is not an option.
Print Head - The new print head was redesigned to allow compatibility with the advanced E3D AERO extruders that eliminated the old long heat sink design. This family of extruders arrives with a much larger heat sink and a 40mm cooling fan instead of 30mm fan as before. This reduces risk for hotend clogs in a closed
- Printing Technology – FFF (Filament Filament Fabrication)
- Number of print heads – single or dual (optional)
- Delivery – Self assembly kit.
- Big60 build volume – 610 X 610 X 610 mm
- 120X build volume – 1200 X 610 X 610 mm
- Big60 machine size- 900 X 926 X 1170 mm (W X D X H)
- Big120 machine size- 1520X 926 X 1221 mm (W X D X H)
- Solid 40X40 T-slot aluminum profiles
- Powder coated laser cut aluminum brackets and joints
- Closed enclosure made of acrylic (optional)
- Hiwin MGn12H linear guides rails
- Z ball nut screws for Z axis
- 9mm width Gates GT2 timing belt, fiber glass reinforced.
- Z motors: 3 X belt geared 40mm Nema 17.
- X & Y motors: 60mm Nema 17
- Position accuracy: X 5 Micron, Y 10 Micron, Z 0.5 Micron.
- Print speed – Normal 60-80 mm/2, Draft 100-150 mm/sec
- E3D V6 volcano high flow heat block.
- 1.75 mm filament diameter.
- 0.4, 0.6 & 0.8 mm brass Volcano nozzles.
- Smaller nozzle diameters are available for the standard V6
- Heater cartridge is 24V 40W
- Part cooling fan – 5015 blower fan
- E3D Titan extruder for both primary and secondary extruder.
- Configuration: Main – direct drive, secondary – Bowden.
- Secondary print head is designed for support material.
- Extruder drive gear ratio 3:1 for power and accuracy.
- Nema17 40mm for high power extrusion.
- Adjustable idler tension
- 6.35mm thick, Alcoa Mic6 milled cast aluminum plate.
- AC powered bed heater 1600Watt.
- Dual heating zones. Inner 200X200mm size for small objects.
- Max temperature – 120c
- Print surface – PEI film with adhesive sheet.
Auto Bed leveling
- Inductive sensor, BL touch optional.
- Marlin firmware unified bed leveling algorithm.
- Probing of bed shape is kept in controller memory.
- Big60 – 100 points, 120X – 150 points.
- Online editor for easy manual map editing.
- Open source Marlin firmware. The leading firmware for 3D printing allowing numerous of configurations and the widest comparability to both software and hardware.
- Firmware is installed on an Arduino based controller from Makerbase, MKS Gen 1.4.
- You can choose from any available slicer and 3d printer controller including: Slic3r, Cura, Printerface and Simplified3d. We provide printer profiles.
- Supporting both 110V and 230V
- Enclosed Power Supply – Meanwell 24V 280W
- Protections: Short / Overload / Over voltage / Over temp.
- No load power consumption<0.5W
- LED indicator for power on
- Aviation grade switches and connectors
- Heat Bed AC powered heater 1600Watt
- Autonic PID controller & Solid state relay
- Stand alone operation: SD Card
- From PC- USB cable
- Optional Wifi control via Octoprint
Our printing head supports almost any existing filament including : PLA, ABS, PLA composites (Carbon fiber, Wood, Copper, Brass, Magnetic ), PHA, PVA , Hips, Nylon, TPE & TPU (FleX) Co-Polyester, PETG…
Open Filament – you can use any filament from any vendor.
Filament Run-Out Sensor – The filament run-out detection sensor will pause the print job when the filament is finished.
Read or write a review