BASF Ultrafuse PP Natural
- Hoogwaardige service en support
- Eenvoudige mogelijkheid voor leasen.
- Gunstige verzendvoorwaarden en retourbeleid
- Fysieke showrooms op diverse locaties in Nederland
- On business days ordered before 14:00, tomorrow in house
Ultrafuse PP (Polypropylene) is high-performance thermoplastic with low density, high elasticity and high resistance to fatigue. The mechanical properties of make it an ideal material for 3D-printing applications which have to endure high stress or strain.
Key properties of Ultrafuse PP
- Low density
- Chemical resistant
- Resistant to fatigue
- Elasticity and toughness
PP is one of the most used materials in the world due to its versatility and ability to engineer lightweight tough parts. With this PP filament, Ultrafuse enables these solutions to be available professional 3D-printing. To provide users with valuable information we have collected data regarding the mechanical properties of the printed material according to the ISO standards.
Read or write a review