Ultrafuse Z PCTG is the first official ESD safe filament by BASF, and has been
developed specifically for the printing of handheld tools, various assembly and electronic fixtures, robotics, automation components, and parts for explosion-proof environments.
It displays very smooth surface properties, which help to prevent latent failures in electronics. Ultrafuse Z PCTG is an easy to print material, with a significantly increased impact strength when compared to PETG.
Key properties of Ultrafuse Z PCTG
- All-purpose material for ESD safe electronic jigs and fixtures
- Low cost
- Easy to print, machine, and finish
- Strong enough for lightly loaded fixtures
Ultrafuse Z PCTG applications
- Handheld tools
- General assembly fixtures for electronics
- Robotics and automation components
- Parts for explosion-proof environments
Read or write a review