BASF Ultrafuse ABS Fusion+ Natural
- Hoogwaardige service en support
- Eenvoudige mogelijkheid voor leasen.
- Gunstige verzendvoorwaarden en retourbeleid
- Fysieke showrooms op diverse locaties in Nederland
- On business days ordered before 14:00, tomorrow in house
Previously Innofil3D ABS Fusion+, new name, same product. Ultrafuse ABS Fusion⁺ made with Polyscope XILOY™ 3D is an engineering filament which has been optimized for 3D-printing. This special grade has been developed in collaboration with Polyscope Polymers, an expert in enhancing polymer behavior with Styrene Maleic Anhydride (SMA). Polyscope is renowned for its material solutions in the automotive industry. ABS is a thermoplastic which is used in many applications. Although ABS has been classified as a standard material in 3D-printing it used to be very challenging to process, until now. We managed to develop an ABS grade which can be directly printed on glass without any fluids or tape and has a higher success rate of prints due to extreme low warping. ABS Fusion⁺ is the only ABS which is compatible with water-soluble support.
Read or write a review