UltiMaker PLA 750gr Pearl-White
- Hoogwaardige service en support
- Eenvoudige mogelijkheid voor leasen.
- Gunstige verzendvoorwaarden en retourbeleid
- Fysieke showrooms op diverse locaties in Nederland
- On business days ordered before 14:00, tomorrow in house
Ultimaker PLA (polylactic acid) filament provides a no-hassle 3D printing experience thanks to its reliability and good surface quality. Our PLA is made from organic and renewable sources. It’s safe, easy to print with and it serves a wide range of applications for both novice and advanced users.
- Good tensile strength
- Good surface quality
- Easy to work with at high print speeds
- User-friendly for both home and office environments
- Allows the creation of high-resolution parts
- Ideal for concept models and prototypes that require aesthetic detail
- Great for lost casting methods to create metal parts
- A wide range of color options available
Ultimaker PLA is a versatile choice for creating consistently smooth and detailed prints. Coupled with Cura’s extensively tested material profile settings for Ultimaker 2+, PLA combines detailed surface quality with reliable performance.
|Printing temperature:||200-210 °Celsius|
|Heated bed:||Yes, 60 °Celsius|
|Printing speed:||40 - 90 mm/s|
Read or write a review