- Af te halen in onze Showroom
- Online en Offline support
- Grootste 3D assortiment
- Gratis verzending boven €100
- 2-3 Business days
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Used by an array of industries worldwide, ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is known for its exceptional mechanical properties. Specifically formulated to minimize warping and ensure consistent interlayer adhesion, our ABS allows the creation of functional prototypes and complex end-use parts with ease.
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Excellent interlayer adhesion, especially when using the front door add-on
- Withstands temperatures up to 85 ºC
- Great for exceptionally strong prototypes or end-use parts
- Allows to achieve nicer aesthetics compared to other ABS filaments
- Formulated for an easy 3D printing experience with minimal warping and good bed adhesion
Ultimaker ABS has been specifically designed for 3D printing with low warping in order to create exceptionally strong mechanical parts. Combined with our proven ABS profiles for Ultimaker 2+ in Cura, we have designed our ABS to be reliable during 3D printing.
Read or write a review