BASF Ultrafuse PLA Blue Transparant
- Hoogwaardige service en support
- Eenvoudige mogelijkheid voor leasen.
- Gunstige verzendvoorwaarden en retourbeleid
- Fysieke showrooms op diverse locaties in Nederland
- On business days ordered before 14:00, tomorrow in house
Previously Innofil3D PLA, new name, same product. PLA (Polylactic Acid) – the most used 3D printing material available in a wide range of RAL and Ultrafuse colors and translucencies. The glossy feel often attracts those who print display models or small items for household use. Many appreciate the plant-based origin of this material and prefer the semi-sweet smell over ABS. When properly cooled, PLA has a higher maximum printing speed, lower layer heights, and sharper printed corners. Combining this with low warping of the print makes it a popular plastic for home printers, hobbyists and schools. It has a plant-based origin with a semi-sweet smell during printing.
Read or write a review