BASF Ultrafuse PAHT CF15
- Hoogwaardige service en support
- Eenvoudige mogelijkheid voor leasen.
- Gunstige verzendvoorwaarden en retourbeleid
- Fysieke showrooms op diverse locaties in Nederland
- On business days ordered before 14:00, tomorrow in house
Previously Innofil3D PAHT CF15, new name, same product. Ultrafuse PAHT CF15 is a high-performance 3D printing filament that opens new application fields in FFF printing. In parallel to its advanced mechanical properties, dimensional stability, and chemical resistance, it has very good processability.
It works in any FFF printer with a hardened nozzle. In addition to that, it is compatible with BVOH, water-soluble support material, and HIPS, which allow printing complex geometries that work in challenging environments.
Key properties of Ultrafuse PAHT CF15
- Higher chemical resistance than most PA grades
- High-temperature resistance up to 150°C
- Strong and stiff parts
- High dimensional stability
- Easy to process
- Low moisture absorption
Read or write a review