BASF Ultrafuse TPC 45D - Blue
- Hoogwaardige service en support
- Eenvoudige mogelijkheid voor leasen.
- Gunstige verzendvoorwaarden en retourbeleid
- Fysieke showrooms op diverse locaties in Nederland
- On business days ordered before 14:00, tomorrow in house
- Customer service from 10:00 to 17:00
Previously Innofil3D Innoflex 45, new name, same product. Flexible, rubber-like elastomer material with different levels of stiffness. A material with a reduced carbon footprint and improved elastic performance. Shore hardness 45D, made from Arnitel®Eco. Arnitel®Eco is a partly bio-based Thermoplastic Copolyester Elastomer (TPE-C ) plastic from DSM, which is derived from rapeseed oil and combines the best properties of elastomers (rubbers) and polyesters. The material delivers excellent adhesion in the Z-direction, meaning that the printed layers don’t detach - even with extreme deformation of the flexible products. Arnitel®Eco is made from renewable rapeseed oil rather than traditional mineral oil. Based on extensive, ISO-certified lifecycle assessments, this material is proven to have a carbon footprint up to 50% lower than comparable co-polyesters - cradle-to-gate.
Read or write a review