- Af te halen in onze Showroom
- Online en Offline support
- Grootste 3D assortiment
- Gratis verzending boven €100
- 5 werkdagen
- Klantenservice van 10:00 tot 18:00
Panospace has its own unique design with a user friendly interface for everyone.
It is delivered fully assembled and comes with a pre-leveled printing bed, so it is just plug in and print.The colour touch screen makes it even easier to use.
Panospace uses PLA plastic filament (1.75 mm) which is the most common 3D printing material.
After slicing your model you can choose between plugging in directly to your computer or use the microSD-card that comes along with the printer and then just press print on the touch screen and watch your model develop.
Panospace 3D printer is also one of the most efficient desktop 3D printers in the market considering both the printing speed and the print quality.
Download here the free Panospace software
- High speed printing
- Wide viewing window
- One-click print
- Maintenance free
- Colour touch screen
- 15 micron X and Y positioning accuracy
- Filament: PLA – standard 1.75 mm, in 326 g rolls
- Build volume: 150 x 150 x 150 mm
- Layer resolution: 0.25 mm
- Extruder Quantity: 1
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Printer dimensions: 407 x 288 x 333 mm
- Net weight: 7.8 kg
Includes: 1 Filament Roll, Scraper, Glue Stick &
Help ons en andere klanten door het schrijven van een review