- Af te halen in onze Showroom
- Online en Offline support
- Grootste 3D assortiment
- Gratis verzending boven €100
- Klantenservice van 10:00 tot 18:00
Scan In a Box, the complete 3D scanning solution
Scan in a Box is the Structured Light 3D Scanner with the highest performance but within everyone's means. It has a mobile, adaptable structure and a simple configuration, useful to obtain quick high resolution 3d scans. The combination of these scans recreates the chosen 3D model, visible from a 360° view. It is the perfect complement of a 3D printer.
Compact and portable
Scan in a Box is a modular and versatile product. It's composed by an aluminum bar, in which are carved the pre- established positions for the cameras, that holds the three stands: the one in the middle is for the projector and has to be stiffly fixed, the two on the sides are for the cameras, which width can be set to establish the scanning area. All these components are mounted on a adjustable tripod that has an ergonomic joystick head. The cable connections are located on the rear of the device and are kept together with a band that comes with the kit. Moreover, are also included all the tools necessary for correctly mounting the device and the instruction manual.
High- precision and high- speed at a competitive cost
Scan in a Box is a cost efficient product, developed to satisfy every final user. The choice of each and every piece of the device is targeted to offer the highest performances of the scanner, resulting in high precision and speed. All provided at a price proposal without compare.
New Structured Light Technology
Modular asset, easy to set
- Scanner Dimensions: 400x105x92 mm
- Packaging Dimensions: 470x440x120 mm
- Packaging Weight: 5,5Kg
- Time for Scanning: approx. 4 seconds per scan
- Resolution/Precision: till 0.1% accuracy compared with the scanned object
- Mesh Density: until 10 million vertexes per model
- File Exporting formats: OBJ, STL, PLY, OFF
Help ons en andere klanten door het schrijven van een review