- Af te halen in onze Showroom
- Online en Offline support
- Grootste 3D assortiment
- Gratis verzending boven €100
- 5 werkdagen
- Klantenservice van 10:00 tot 18:00
The Hard Core Seven is easily recognizable, since the aluminium cooler is now red and the block has a multilayer metal and final chrome finish. The internal and external thermal properties now exceed those of the original block. The heater and temp sensor have better contact with the block. The mass is lower.
The Hard Core Six is a drop-in replacement for the standard Print Core AA. Some uncritical parts are re-used.
We add 12 month guarantee* (not for electronics on DIY, but we have reasonibly priced spare parts), after testing and verifying every heater and temp sensor. When out of specification, we replace them.
Hard Core Seven Pro ships with tools for nozzle change and 6 nozzles:
1 x 0.25 mm
2 x 0.40 mm
1 x 0.50 mm Stainless Steel “ICE“. ( Filament does not stick, wear resistant surface)
1 x 0.60 mm
1 x 0.80 mm
1 x 1.00 mm
Various nozzles sizes.
PTFE toolkit: w/tool and 2 extra Teflons: 29E.
Additional PTFE inserts: 18E for 2-pack
Engineering High Temp (EHT) upgrade Hard Core EHT: 360 Celcius continuous.
(You can upgrade your existing Hard Core)
-Available in February
All parts are chrome hardened (not SS nozzle and Micro nozzle) and of exceptional quality.
Each nozzle is a tiny little masterpiece and of a uniquely high build quality ( not 0.50 mm SS which is a standard nozzle). We are pressing the prices down to a reasonable level, you and your printer deserve it!
Warning: The nozzles will not fit any other block.
The Hard Core Six can only use these nozzles. Mixing other nozzles/ blocks will destroy both block and nozzle. Guarantee does not cover destroyed Block / nozzle due to threading failure.
* Guarantee: The Core is classified as a consumable. This means that much like tires on a car it wears out quickly or slowly depending on use. However; we introduce a limited guarantee for our HardCore Six customers. Since we carefully verify every Hard Core Six and re-used part we offer the following guarantee: If you cannot yourself resolve HardCore Six problems you pay shipping to us + 39E, we fix ANY HardCore Six problems. While at it, we install a new PTFE , a new 0.40 nozzle and tracked return shipping (15E). How can you loose?
The following part with 5 additional nozzles comes with a 12 month guarantee*.
Help ons en andere klanten door het schrijven van een review