- Af te halen in onze Showroom
- Online en Offline support
- Grootste 3D assortiment
- Gratis verzending boven €100
- 2 Weeks
- Printing Technology – FFF (Filament Filament Fabrication)
- Number of print heads – single or dual (optional)
- Delivery – Self assembly kit.
- Big60 build volume – 610 X 610 X 610 mm
- 120X build volume – 1200 X 610 X 610 mm
- Big60 machine size- 900 X 926 X 1170 mm (W X D X H)
- Big120 machine size- 1520X 926 X 1221 mm (W X D X H)
- Solid 40X40 T-slot aluminum profiles
- Powder coated laser cut aluminum brackets and joints
- Closed enclosure made of acrylic (optional)
- Hiwin MGn12H linear guides rails
- Z ball nut screws for Z axis
- 9mm width Gates GT2 timing belt, fiber glass reinforced.
- Z motors: 3 X belt geared 40mm Nema 17.
- X & Y motors: 60mm Nema 17
- Position accuracy: X 5 Micron, Y 10 Micron, Z 0.5 Micron.
- Print speed – Normal 60-80 mm/2, Draft 100-150 mm/sec
- E3D V6 volcano high flow heat block.
- 1.75 mm filament diameter.
- 0.4, 0.6 & 0.8 mm brass Volcano nozzles.
- Smaller nozzle diameters are available for the standard V6
- Heater cartridge is 24V 40W
- Part cooling fan – 5015 blower fan
- E3D Titan extruder for both primary and secondary extruder.
- Configuration: Main – direct drive, secondary – Bowden.
- Secondary print head is designed for support material.
- Extruder drive gear ratio 3:1 for power and accuracy.
- Nema17 40mm for high power extrusion.
- Adjustable idler tension
- 6.35mm thick, Alcoa Mic6 milled cast aluminum plate.
- AC powered bed heater 1600Watt.
- Dual heating zones. Inner 200X200mm size for small objects.
- Max temperature – 120c
- Print surface – PEI film with adhesive sheet.
Auto Bed leveling
- Inductive sensor, BL touch optional.
- Marlin firmware unified bed leveling algorithm.
- Probing of bed shape is kept in controller memory.
- Big60 – 100 points, 120X – 150 points.
- Online editor for easy manual map editing.
- Open source Marlin firmware. The leading firmware for 3D printing allowing numerous of configurations and the widest comparability to both software and hardware.
- Firmware is installed on an Arduino based controller from Makerbase, MKS Gen 1.4.
- You can choose from any available slicer and 3d printer controller including: Slic3r, Cura, Printerface and Simplified3d. We provide printer profiles.
- Supporting both 110V and 230V
- Enclosed Power Supply – Meanwell 24V 280W
- Protections: Short / Overload / Over voltage / Over temp.
- No load power consumption<0.5W
- LED indicator for power on
- Aviation grade switches and connectors
- Heat Bed AC powered heater 1600Watt
- Autonic PID controller & Solid state relay
- Stand alone operation: SD Card
- From PC- USB cable
- Optional Wifi control via Octoprint
Our printing head supports almost any existing filament including : PLA, ABS, PLA composites (Carbon fiber, Wood, Copper, Brass, Magnetic ), PHA, PVA , Hips, Nylon, TPE & TPU (FleX) Co-Polyester, PETG…
Open Filament – you can use any filament from any vendor.
Filament Run-Out Sensor – The filament run-out detection sensor will pause the print job when the filament is finished.
Read or write a review