CO2 Laser – Production Lasercutter & engraving machines
The MetaQuip production lasercutter & engraving machines engrave, cut and mark all types of materials and are optimized for volume production. These machines have options for larger working areas, or higher laser powers to cut larger objects in less time. The professional series is suited for businesses that are looking for a reliable, but also affordable machine for production purposes.
Laser cutting or engraving is an ideal process for a range of materials, especially flat sheet based materials. The infrared laser is focused to melt or evaporate the material, cutting through or ablating the top layer of the material. Laser engraving is possible even with granite, but more commonly used materials are plastics, wood, cork, paper, fabrics, leather, glass, mirrors and anodized or painted metal materials. During engraving the laser will ablate / evaporate the top layer, changing the surface structure even up to significant depths. Materials that can be cut easily are plastics, fabrics, leather, wood, cork and paper.
|Laser power||Acrylic / Plexiglass||Fabrics / leather||Wood||Marble|
|40W||3-5 mm||Best result optimal speed & power||2-4 mm||Too low power|
|60W||8-10 mm||Best result optimal speed & power||4-8 mm||Too low power|
|80W||10 mm||Best result optimal speed & power||6-10 mm||Too low power|
|100W||12-15 mm||Can be used, but not optimal||8-12 mm||Engraving possible|
|130W||15 mm||Can be used, but not optimal||10-15 mm||Engraving possible|
Automatic bed leveling (Z-height)
- Working Area: 600x400mm 1000x600mm 1200x90mm 1500x900mm
- Laser Type: Glass Sealed-off CO, laser tube, wavelength 10.6 um
- Laser Power: 40W, 60W, 80W, 100W, or 130W
- Laser Tube Cooling: Purified Recycling Water Cooling
- Laser Output Control: 0-100% No section control
- Engraving Speed: 0-1200mm/s
- Cutting Speed: 0-600mm/s
- Working Voltage: AC230v/110V +/-10%, 50-60Hz
- Position Accuracy: +/- 0.01mm
- Minimal Character size: 1mm
- Machine Power: < 1500W
- Motorized Up-Down Table: High precision ball screw electric lift 250mm
- Working Environment: Temperature 0-45 degrees Celcius, Humidity 5-95%
- Control software: Lasercut, Laserworks (on request)
- Supported Format: PLT, DST, DXF, BMP, AI, autoCAD support, Corel Draw output directly
When not in stock, delivery time is between 8-12 weeks.
Shipping, Installation & Training
Within a radius of 100km from Asten this machine is delivered by MetaQuip free of charge. After delivery MetaQuip installs the machine and helps you to get started with a basic training on how to use the machine. Contact MetaQuip for deliveries outside the 100km radius. During the basic training you will learn how to deal with the system so you can get started quickly.
Warrantee & Certification
1 year, CE certified
Read or write a review