A TPU filament that works in bowden extruders!
Ultrafuse TPU 80A LF is one of the most flexible filaments on the market. This filament can be printed on many open platforms and works for both bowden and direct drive extruders.
This is an ideal filament for applications that require maximum toughness and flexibility. No other filament on the market can match the printability of this extremely flexible filament. Specially formulated to enable printing in bowden type extruders
Ultrafuse TPU 80A LF applications are
- Print-in-place soft springs, high grip and conformal clamps
- Bumpers, vibration absorbers, insulation mounts
- Seals, gaskets, suction cups, boots, plugs
- Part catchers, shoe straps
Key properties of Ultrafuse TPU 80A LF
- One of the first flexible filaments designed to work in bowden type extruders
- Extremely flexible yet still tough
- Good chemical resistance
Read or write a review